ANESTEN - 10.56% lidocaine Premium Topical Anesthetic Numbing Cream.
-500g Container the best value for Hospitals, Clinics aesthetic field, etc.
-Anesten uses a certificated formula that allows a comfortable, pain free tattoo experience.
-Safe on all skin types No prescription needed Korea FDA approved one.
-The strongest and exclusive one on the market!
-10.56% Lidocaine Painless Numbing Cream
ANESTEN-1 Container(500g) 10.56% Lidocaine Numbing Cream
Composition: Each gram contains *Active Ingredient Lidocaine.: 105.6mg Methylparaben: 1.5mg *Inactive Ingredient Stearyl Alchol 50.0mg Glyceryl Monostearate 20.0mg Isopropyl Myristate 50.0mg Polyoxyethylated 40 Hydrogenated Caster Oil 30.0mg Propylene Glycol 100.0mg Carbomer 940 3.0mg Methyl ρ-Hydroxybenzoate 1.5mg Ethanol 25.0mg Purified Water 614.9mg * Cream base CPP and GMP approved from Korea FDA Instruction Lidocaine is volatile ingredient. Please make sure to cover tightly when not in use, otherwise anesthetic effect can be less. Please see the instruction below to minimize your pain and maximize the anesthetic effect.
1. Use thick amount of the cream on the treatment area.
2. Use plastic wrap to cover the cream on the treatment area.
3. Lidocaine is volatile ingredient so you should cover them with the plastic wrap to help absorbing the lidocaine into the skin.
4. After 30~60 minutes, remove plastic wrap and the cream as well. Leave the cream on the skin longer for better result. Don't remove the plastic wrap until you feel the numbing effect.
5. As soon as you remove them, go to the operation right away.